The Scottish Government’s Community and Renewable Energy Scheme (CARES) is open to churches to improve energy efficiency in buildings. The CARES scheme can offer tailored support whether you’ve already got a plan in mind or if you’re just starting to think about it. The website offers the following:
- free, expert and impartial advice from our local development officers
- free online toolkits and project guides to help you identify what might work for you
- mobilisation support for capital projects – design review, costs and procurement support
- ongoing support with project development and delivery
- mentoring and community online discussion in our Facebook group.
For more information please contact https://localenergy.scot/hub/faith-group/