Deep Rooted by Care for the Family
When13 September 2022 8:00 PM – 9:00 PM BST
CostTicket: £0 - £5 (additional date of the 24th November)
About the Event
An event for women of faith
About this event
It isn’t always easy to be fruitful. From day-to-day pressures, and responsibilities, to things that stop us in our tracks, we need to grow resilience for every season of life – we need deep roots. When we’re going through tough times, it’s vital to recognise how we feel. The Bible encourages us to acknowledge these moments so that we thrive on the journey.
So, as women of faith, we are called to more than simply making it through each day exhausted, overwhelmed and in need of a little lie down! God’s heart is for us to be planted in Him and to flourish.
Deep Rooted is a chance to step back from the busyness and step into the strength God has already planted within you. Come and worship, reflect and hear inspiring stories from down-to-earth women, Cathy Madavan, Lou Fellingham and Shirene Agbelusi. They will help you build faith-filled resilience and grow long-lasting, life-giving roots, so you can stand firm and be fruitful no matter what life throws at you.
You’ll come away with …
- A Biblical perspective on why we need roots before we see fruit
- Freedom to acknowledge your limits and ask for what you need
- Ways to identify what’s helping and what’s hindering
- Strategies to develop your internal capacity to stay rooted during the tough seasons
- Ideas to nurture a supportive community that helps one another to grow
- An understanding of how filling up your cup empowers you to pour into others
- Tickets are £5 each.
- There is a free ticket option available. We don’t want anyone to miss out on our events, so if a free ticket makes attending more possible, please choose this option when booking.
- Bookings are made through Eventbrite. Alternatively, feel free to call us on 029 2081 0800 and the team would be glad to help you with your booking.
- This online event will be available to watch from 8 pm on the viewing date you book, for three days.
- The link to view this online event will be sent to you 2 days before the event, and on the day of the event. Please check your spam/junk folder if you do not receive them.